Welcome to Accommodation at The Yoga Barn
We are pleased to offer on-site accommodation at The Yoga Barn with convenient access to the entire property. Just a minute walk from your room, you can find the Garden Kafe where breakfast is served, the Kush Ayurvedic Spa, our Healing Center with an array of healing modalities, massage, detox and colonics, and a plethora of daily classes and special workshops at our yoga studios.
Superior Room Twin
Private room with 2 single beds and a hanging nest sofa. Private bathroom with shower & sink. (Beds can be pushed together to form a double bed.)
Superior Room Double
Private room with double bed and a hanging nest sofa. Private bathroom with shower & sink. (Beds can be split as 2 single beds.)
Deluxe Room Double
Private room with a double bed and windows running floor-to-ceiling on two walls with comfortable round sofa. Private bathroom with shower & sink.
Bunk Bed “Friends and Family” Room
Shared room "dormitory" style, with 5 single bunk beds. En-suite bathroom shared with friends and family.
Standard Room Twin
Private room with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower & sink. (Beds can be pushed together to form a double bed.)
Standard Room Double
Private room with double bed. Private bathroom with shower & sink. (Beds can be split as 2 single beds.)
- All rooms have A/C
- All private rooms include daily breakfast at The Garden Kafe.
- Include access to our salt water swimming pool.
Important Information about Accommodation
- Yoga classes are not included in accommodation rates
- Maximum occupancy is 2 people per room; extra beds are not available.
- We love children, but those under the age of 12 are not permitted to stay at the Yoga Barn Accommodation.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your accommodation booking.
- Payment for the Yoga Barn Accommodation is managed separately from the rest of The Yoga Barn property. At this time, it is not possible to add charges for any other Yoga Barn services (Garden Kafe, yoga classes, KUSH Spa, Holistic Healing etc.) to your accommodation bill.