If you are looking to align your life with your passion, heal through self-care rituals or affirm your spiritual path then take a leap of faith and commit to the intimacy and sacred space of a Yoga Teacher Training or healing art immersion. Dip and dive into the philosophies and practices of your desired art, with your chosen teacher.
An array of Yoga Barn teachers and renowned visiting international facilitators offer professional enhancement and wellness industry accreditation. Each curriculum curated by the individual teacher or school is a real catalyst for change and transformation. Whether you want to immerse yourself in Yoga, Meditation, Philosophy, Shamanic Breathwork, Sound, Reiki or Astrology, there are courses that range in duration from 60 to 300 hour.
Our world-class tropical retreat studios and holistic healing center will envelop you in nature, whisking you away from the busy streets of Ubud central, or alternatively, 45 mins drive from our venue join a retreat at our sister ‘in-residence’ center in Central Bali - The Yogi’s Garden.
Be guided by the teacher and training that resonates with you. Please reach out to the yoga teacher training school directly as you do your research and find what inspires you to book your dream journey to Bali.
Calendar of Upcoming Trainings:
2023 TRAININGS (In person @ The Yoga Barn)
Vaidika Dharma 100hr Yoga Teacher Training w/ Daniela Mandala
Standard Rate: USD $1,950
IMMERSE INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE YOGIC TEACHINGS!
- In this Module, we deepen into the Vedic root teachings of Yoga sprouting the inner devotee. This will strengthen your spiritual character and give you a deep sense of embodiment as a teacher.
- You will have the opportunity to mentor real live students (from the 200hrs program) and polish your hands on adjustment skills with the help of Props and a mastermind Posture Clinic lab group.
- We will practice Lucid Flow Vinyasas, Mandala Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Fascia Release, and understand the Methodology behind them. Learning how to teach, and polish sequencing to the dot!
- You will receive real-time Assisting and Adjusting skills, Vedic Teachings to enrich your flows, Sanskrit and Pronunciation of Mantras to teach properly, Watsu as a healing water dance, and the art of Puja learning to bring rituals into your day to day.
- A perfect training to awaken an attitude of gratitude, purify the mind, align the body, and regain emotional maturity through the practice of Self-Knowledge.
- This 300 hour yoga teacher training is a truly transformative experience for your life as a yogi.
You Will Learn:
Lucid Flow Yoga / Advaita Vedanta Teachings / Sanskrit Lessons / Puja / Mantras / Guided Meditations / Mastermind Posture Clinic / Watsu Water Dance / Use of Props & Hands on Support / …and more.
- Tuition with world class teachers
- Daily brunch and fruit
- SOHA YTT Manual
- 100-RYT Yoga Alliance Certification (part of the 300hrs)
- You can take this as 1 of the 3 Modules for the 300hrs SOHA Training
Certification acquiring certified YACEP hours.
School of Healing Arts 200hr Yoga Teacher Training w/ Daniela Mandala
Standard Rate: USD $3,750
✓ Transform your life on a physical, emotional and spiritual level becoming more embodied.
✓ Become completely confident to teach as you receive all the necessary skills to feel fully empowered and step up to share your wisdom.
✓ Learn how to share your gifts worldwide as a certified yoga teacher.
✓ Create a life of freedom for yourself and spark up your community.
✓ Strengthen your values that will shift your inner frequency and ripple out, manifesting the life of your dreams.
A beautiful process for awakening your true Self. Experience a unique transformation through active and divine creativity. Manifesting the magic that unfolds in the here and now. This Teacher Training guides you through Elements of Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, and Yin Yoga Practices. This Yoga Teacher Training Bali is a ticket to true life transformation.
You will learn:
Yoga Postures, Iyengar Alignment, Functional Anatomy, Vinyasa Krama (intelligent sequencing), The Art of Adjustments, Ancient Yogic Teachings, Energetic Awakening, Yin Yoga, Mandala Vinyasa, Teaching Methodology, Mantra, Meditation, and Thai Yoga Massage.
The price includes:
• Tuition with experienced teachers
• One daily brunch and fruit
• SOHA YTT Manuals
• 200-RYT Yoga Alliance Certification (upon graduation)
** Does not include accommodation. Inquire about our recommended accommodation options.
Sukma Yoga 200hr Yoga Teacher Training w/ Murni, Wine, Madeira & Sheryl
SUKMA is the Indonesian word for SOUL or JIVA in Sanskrit
Sukma Yoga was founded by four Indonesian yoga teachers who teach at The Yoga Barn.
Made Murni, Wine Pramiyanti, Sheryl Sharaswhaty and Sugeng Madeira initiated Sukma Yoga as a way to express gratitude through the knowledge that they have learned on their own journey and are now offering in return to students who are about to embark on a new journey to deepen their learning and teaching.
The founders come from diverse parts of Indonesia and are united through a shared love of yoga practice and teaching. Many aspects of Indonesian culture also have the vocabulary and practice that is in line with the philosophy of yoga.
From traditional yoga teachings, Sukma Yoga incorporates native wisdom and traditional Indonesian culture as part of theoretical and practical knowledge from the language of poses.
What you will learn:
• Asana (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation
• Anatomy, biomechanics, and movement kinesiology
• The art of sequencing poses based on family of poses and designing classes that is accessible for different capacity of students
• Demonstrating and cuing poses, and hands on adjustment
• Incorporating meditation into a yoga class and daily life in a simple and sustainable way
• Establishing your presence as a yoga teacher locally and internationally
• Giving back to community
Through Sukma Yoga YTT, students are safely guided through their personal journey to be their authentic selves. Aligning knowledge, trust, and intuition. A journey to go inside and outside of themselves to be able to live in harmony.
The price includes:
• Melukat - Balinese water ceremony
• Agnihotra - fire ceremony
• Mala making
• Sound healing
• Discount at Garden Kafe
• Sukma Yoga YTT Manual
• 200 RYT Yoga Alliance Certification upon graduation
Excluded: Meals, accommodation, pick-up and airport transfer
WhatsApp: +62 81337507571
Early Bird: US$2,625/IDR 39 mil (Last Promo Offer!)
Livin' Inspired 200hr In-Person Fundamental Yin Yang Yoga Teacher Training w/ Carlos Romero
IN-PERSON YOGA ALLIANCE-APPROVED TEACHER TRAINING
Yoga Alliance Certified
SPECIAL PRICING: $3,299 USD (Until March 31st)
Regular Pricing: $3,999 USD
Discover the roots of your inner essence with an emphasis on the holistic approach of a yin yang practice.
Through establishing a foundation combining a traditional linear practice with non-linear ideology, to awaken the subtle messages.
Creating yoga as a way of living in the modern world.
An invitation to deepen your practice, your consciousness & your understanding of self through the ancient & new age teachings of Yoga.
A captivating experience not to be missed!
This training is not just for those who wish to walk away as teachers, but also for those looking to deepen self-inquiry.
To awaken true purpose & create a personal understanding.
As your teachers, we will awaken the dots that live inside of you, and then connect them as a collective with a sense of inner consciousness & adaptability.
Although we will be diving deep in the asana practice, and everything that is involved with each pose.
Our higher emphasis, even through the asana practice, will be on pointing you back to yourself, recognizing the fullness that you already are.
We believe yoga is intimacy, in-to-me-i-see.
During the course of this fundamental Hatha, Vinaysa, Yin Yoga based teacher training, we will be discovering the roots of your inner essence with the emphasis on the holistic approach of a YIN(tha) & YANG(ha) practice.
Through establishing a foundation, combining a traditional linear practice with non-linear ideology, to awaken the subtle messages within this intelligent bodily system, creating yoga as a way of living in the modern world we live in!
- Daily Brunch
- Potent teachings on yogic history, philosophy, anatomy, methodology, meditation, pranayama, kriyas, mantra, mudra, posture clinics, daily asana, self-care & integration with world class space holders
- Post Training Online community network
- Water Blessing
- Fire Puja Purification
- Cacao Ceremony & Ecstatic Dance
- and so much more!
Yoga Alliance Certified
Modern Instincts 150hr Meditation Teacher Training w/ Leah Santa Cruz & Paul Teodo
Rates below include organic morning fruit and lunch.
Early Bird Rate: USD $2,195 (Register by July 1st & Save $300)
Standard Rate: USD $2,495
Learn the foundational skills to guide meditation for others and build a meaningful, profitable business of it.
Teaching meditation is an art and a science. We’ll help you master awareness of subtlety, the 10 primary skills of meditation, ancient and modern techniques, plus the self-confidence and ability to articulate them easily. This is a transformational journey to learn new ways of being and tools that fast-track your personal growth. Saving you years of expensive trial and error. You’ll learn to embody and teach meditation techniques for:
• emotional and nervous system regulation
• lowering anxiety and stress release
• improving focus and mood
• restoring sleep and rest
• finding a spiritual connection and joy for life
Meditation's not a one-size-fits-all. We dive straight into the heart of what's concerning your people, and what can help them. We'll teach you ancient yogic styles of meditation, with a strong emphasis on modern, Instinctive Meditation, backed by scientific research. Techniques engineered for men and women stressed in today's western society.
Enjoy 19 days of practice + 2 nutritious meals a day. Learn ancient yogic styles of meditation and modern techniques for people stressed in today's society.
**This 150hr training can be applied towards a 300hr Yoga Alliance Certification.
Meet the Teachers:
Leah Santa Cruz is a Meditation Teacher (E-RYT 500) at The Yoga Barn with a background in neuroscience, psychology and business of over 17 years. After a decade working in the tech industry, she experienced burnout and anxiety. Meditation was her healing. Leah’s the Meditation Coach on the Balance App, “Google’s Best App of 2021”. Her meditations have helped over 3 million people (and counting) worldwide.
Paul Teodo is a Senior Yoga and Meditation Teacher (E-RYT 500) and Sound Healer at The Yoga Barn. Meditation brought him out of a state of despair and anxiety and allowed him to become the teacher, father and husband he is today. He’s taught thousands of classes and as a guitarist of over 25 years, he specializes in sound healing meditations.
Sacred Heart Yoga 200hr Yoga Foundations & Teacher Training Immersion w/ Greg Kaps
The Sacred Heart Yoga: Yoga Foundations and Teacher Training Immersion is a dedicated month-long course designed to establish a thorough foundation in all the essential elements of living and teaching Yoga. Focusing on the teachings and philosophies of the classical Indian Yoga system; with Hatha Yoga as the base, we bring in plenty of heart with Bhakti and Karma Yoga practices, like Kirtan and a day of Selfless Service (Seva).
A considerable portion of the training is dedicated to the understanding and development of our daily personal yoga practice; our Sadhana. Practice is the source of direct experience - living wisdom, and the foundation for lasting positive transformation; therefore, it is the main focus of our training.
We build a solid foundation in:
- Asana (Traditional yoga postures)
- Kriya (Physical and energetic purification techniques)
- Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
- Mantra (Sacred sound recitation)
- Meditation (Inner absorption, awareness)
- Kirtan (Sacred, heart-opening, group chanting)
All these techniques work together in a systematic way to bring overall health, harmony and happiness to mind, body and spirit.
It is almost impossible to sum up the breadth of wisdom and experience that one acquires in a month-long yoga training immersion; not only pouring from the teachers and the eternal well of yoga teachings themselves, but from the innate wisdom held in each participant and from the organic unfolding of group wisdom as well. Whether you are looking to deepen your personal practice, or want to share your passion for Yoga with others, this training will give you that, and so much more!
Early Bird Price: $2900 USD - If paid, in full, by June 15, 2023
Embodied Trauma Integration 100h Yoga Teacher Training w/ Tina Nance
Early Bird Price : $1850 USD For a Limited Time!
This 100hr Trauma-Informed Yoga Teacher training provides a comprehensive understanding and cultivation of direct skills for integrating and bringing resolution to trauma both in yourself and others.
Learning to create and cultivate safe professional containers and spaces of profound healing and transformation.
Our highly experiential curriculum combines the daily practice and exploration of Trauma Informed Yoga, Internal Family Systems, Yoga Nidra, Vagus Nerve Self Regulation Techniques, Embodied Unwinding & Somatic Experiencing exercises. Alongside daily education in understanding Trauma & its impact on the brain & nervous system via lectures, dyads, group discussion, and self inquiry.
- Expand your scope of practice & capacity as a professional yoga teacher
- Learn to spot subtle signs of unresolved trauma in students language, body and behaviours
- Understand the relevance of poly-vagal theory and the nervous system in trauma resolution
- Learn to integrate past pains and healing through the compassionate inquiry of Internal Family Systems Therapy®
- Discover resourcing techniques for self regulation and co-regulation to encourage embodiment & nervous system repair
- Discover the power of somatic practices such as Trauma Informed Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama & Embodied Unwinding & the role they play in trauma integration
- Enhance your internal interoceptive felt sense & embodiment & form a deep listening relationship with your own body wisdom
- Become aware of your own trauma & triggers, & the practices that may potentialise re-traumatisation
- Develop your capacity for strong boundaries and holding therapeutic presence for others
- Learn to create safer containers for deeper healing and transformation
By developing our therapeutic presence we can, in the moment, more fully attune to ourselves and our students on a multitude of levels—physically, emotionally, cognitively, somatically and spiritually. Offering others the opportunity to really feel safe and seen, possibly for the first time. This is an essential step in providing spaces where painful or rejected parts and traumatic experiences from the past can begin to be acknowledged and integrated.
Sex, Death & Wealth 300h Yoga Training w/ High Vibe Yoga
Pre-Sale Price: $3,650.00 USD
Standard Rate: $3,950.00 USD
*A $500 USD deposit is included in the total rate and is required to reserve your space on the training.
For people who want to learn about sex, death and wealth through the lens of yoga while gaining the benefits of 21 days of Yoga practices. This curriculum is designed for everyone. After this training you will be well prepared to guide your family, friends, clients and colleagues into the yoga of sex, death and wealth.
What if I don’t want to teach or haven’t taken a previous yoga teacher training?
This training is also intended for you! This course can be taken as a personal retreat and/or as a certified professional training. The emphasis is on self-care, new discoveries and gaining the benefits of daily Yoga practices.
MODULE I: SEX (100 Hours)
This module offers a fresh and surprising education on human sex and sexuality through the lens of Yoga. *There is no nudity, sexually explicit conduct or sexual partnerwork in this module. This curriculum is inclusive, respectful and safe for everyone to join!
- Yoga for Women’s Sexual Health
- Yoga for Men’s Sexual Health
- Female & Male Sexual Anatomy
- Epigenetics: how multigenerational behaviors and environment influence the way your genes work
- Human Sexual Development
- Yoga for Sexual Healing
- The Yoga of Intimate Relationships
MODULE II: DEATH (100 Hours)
This module is an honest and heartfelt exploration of death and dying through the lens of Yoga.
- Discover how two great truths are crucial in the process of living and dying: contemplating our divine nature and our own death.
- Learn how establishing a relationship with your inner being can slowly eradicate the fear of death
- Explore the three malas, the great illusions we have about ourselves. Such as the illusion of not being worthy, the illusion of feeling separate and the illusion of acting as the doer
- Explore the three stages of karma and how to work with karmic patterns
- Examine your Samskaras – mental imprints or grooves (some-scars) that influence the way we think, move, act, breathe and eventually die
- Learn stages of detachment such as learning to let go of the illusions of our life, also at the time of death
- Meditations for death and dying
- Yoga for forgiveness, acceptance and letting go
- How to consciously prepare for a loved one’s death
- Gently examine your own wishes for your legacy and end of life preparations
- Cultural beliefs and behaviors on death and dying
MODULE III: WEALTH (100 Hours)
This module is a spiritually informed education on wealth, including money, through the lens of Yoga.
- Examine cultural beliefs and behaviors around wealth, self-worth and money
- Philanthropy, ethics and social wellbeing
- Four Purusarthas (desires):
- Dharma (your life’s unique purpose)
- Artha (prosperity)
- Kama (pleasure)
- Moksha (spiritual values)
- Yoga for Wealth and Abundance
- The spirituality and science of Sankalpa (intention)
- Energy of Money
- Spiritual Economics
Attendance of all 3 modules is required to join.
Additional online assignments are included and required for certification.
- Teacher Training Manual
- 300 Hours includes 225 hours in person and 75 hours of online education
- Certification is for 300 Hour Advanced High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training & International Yoga Alliance
- Certifies all 200hr RYT certified yoga teachers with a 500hr RYT YA Accreditation
Valid for teaching internationally; EU, USA, CA, Asia, AU, NZ, South America, Central America
This is a non-residential training
Empowerment Yoga Essentials 100h w/ Byron de Marse
Early Bird Rate: US$1,495 (Register by September 1st)
Standard Rate: US$1,895
Connect to your core essence in this deeply transformative training for growth-minded yoga teachers and facilitators ready for greater fulfillment beyond the asana.
In this unique 100 Hour Empowerment intensive, you are invited to step into greater alignment with your mind, body, and spirit using your full intelligence: physical, mental, emotional and intuitive.
You will walk away from this training feeling a deeper sense of empowerment and trust in your own life, and you’ll also have the tools to be able to empower your students in a way that is deeply profound.
- Learn to structure a class using a unique inquiry-based method for resolving inner conflicts, awakening greater potential, and relating consciously
- Unlock key tools to facilitate an accelerated and transformational experience for your students
- Explore the power of language, music, and storytelling in class
- Cultivate skills for holding space and allowing others to feel safe and supported
- Dive into the ancient philosophies that have inspired the empowerment yoga movement
- Engage with your total physical, emotional, logical and spiritual intelligence
- Connect to a deeper embodiment of peace, joy, and bliss in your own life in order to help others to find the same
Early Bird Rate: US$1,495 (By September 1st)
Embodied Flow™ 200H Embodied Flow & Somatics Training w/ Tara Judelle
The Embodied Flow 200-hour Foundational Yoga Teacher Training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow perspective. Topics include asana, embodied anatomy, pranayama, meditation and the foundations of non-dual tantric philosophy. We focus on a process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, so students may experience their own unique journey in the living art of yoga. This approach prepares graduates to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
This 200-hour training is the initial step on the path of Embodied Flow. It is not a requirement to want to become a teacher, all we ask is that you bring your curiosity into this intense immersion and the ever-widening path of yoga.
This training delves into the landscape of yoga energetically, physically and philosophically and supports students as they expand and develop on their journey. While we cultivate the artistry of teaching, we learn to communicate and transmit the depth of information and experience we acquire. Participants will hone their grace, intuition and power as they develop skill and comfort in their role as teacher.
As graduates of this training, you will develop your unique strengths such as: the ability to clearly articulate and relay philosophy, lead students through an exciting and energy-filled practice, provide comfort and support, create an environment for reflection and healing, identify and assist alignment challenges, and guide depthful meditation.
DAILY CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
• Foundational alignment for Embodied Flow asana: integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space.
• Embodiment Practices inspired by Body-Mind Centering®: tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body- skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, and nervous system- in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems. • Embodied Anatomy & Physiology.
• Pranayama and Meditation to support our embodiment practices.
• History and Philosophy of Yoga, including foundational non-dual tantric philosophy and classical texts such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita.
• Teaching methodology and teaching exercises / theming / sequencing. • Observing, demonstrating and assisting.
• Awakening your voice as a teacher.
Tara Judelle is a world-renowned yoga facilitator moved by bringing humans into their innate sense of freedom and purpose. After 30 years experimenting in all forms of movement, Tara co-created the School of Embodied Flow™ in 2014 to bring her current passions into a modern movement of Yoga. From a background in literature, film writing, directing and dance, Tara brings students on a journey of discovery of their numinous self through laughter, meditation, embodiment, movement & inquiry.
Information & Registration:
The Art & Science of Transformation - Hatha Yoga 200h Teacher Training w/ Tanya Kaps
Pre-Sale Rate: $2750 USD (Limited Time Only!)
Regular Fee: $3350 USD
200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
This 200hr Yoga Teacher Training is a 3 week immersion in Bali followed by 50 hours of continued online learning and teaching practice .
This unique teacher training enables a rich exploration into the art, science and spirit of transformation.
Together we experience the alchemical effects of the potent integration of the following:
- Daily yoga practice - guided by master teacher to awaken spiritual insight
- Pranayama (breathing practices)
- Daily puja (daily bringing of the heart to a space of gratitude and an orientation of giving)
- Yoga philosophy
- Transformation theory
- Spiritual inquiry, contemplation
- Time in silence
- Mindfulness practices
- Sound healing
- Community sharing
- Spiritual teachings
- Delicious food
- Idyllic, beautiful environment
The emphasis of this 200hr training is Hatha Yoga, however it also includes an introduction to the other major Yogas including Karma, Bhakti, Raja, Jnana as well as Ayurveda to prepare you for the 300hr training: The Yogi’s Way.
As a gift - The Living Yoga Program (LYP) is available to all graduates. It is optional, but highly recommended to facilitate integration. LYP is a 3-month personal deepening program suitable for those who aspire to become yoga teachers and/or for those who wish to deepen their understanding and practice of Yoga.
Tanya Kaps is a Yoga and Vedanta teacher with over 20 years of yogic study and teaching, as well as a deep academic background in Integrated Science (BSc.) and Transpersonal Psychology. She specialises in offering long-format programs focused on the Yoga & Vedic path of spiritual awakening.
Pre-Sale Rate: $2750 USD (Limited Time Only!)
Yin Yang Yoga Training 100h w/ Paul Teodo
October 24 - November 4
Early Bird: $1,695 USD (Until October 1st)
Standard Price: $1,995 USD
Deepen your physical practice, release years of stored-up tension, find your vulnerability, enhance your understanding of yogic sciences, and explore the divine masculine and feminine energies within you.
Join us for a specialized 100 Hour yin-yang yoga teacher training. During this 11 day intensive we’ll dive deep into the practice of yin yoga, myofascial release and myofascial elasticity. This training will count as 100 hours towards the Yoga Alliance advanced 300 hour certification.
- The art of yin yoga poses and sequencing
- The art of myofascial release with ball and foam therapy
- The art of myofascial elasticity with pulsing movements
- Cultivate the yin/feminine and yang/masculine energies within
- Learn to structure and sequence a yin yoga class
- Release years of tension and stress held in your body
- Practice finding your powerful and authentic voice
Early Bird: $1,695 USD (Until October 1st)
Reiki Training w/ Reiki Grand Master Punnu Singh Wasu
REIKI TRAINING (Level I - Reiki Grand Master)
Training and Certification – All levels are welcome!
9:00 am – 6:00 pm at The Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali
Reiki is known for deep relaxation, stress relief and natural healing. It is a simple and powerful “laying on hands” energy balancing technique which is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. Feelings of tranquillity and peace are often experienced after giving/receiving Reiki sessions along with a renewed capacity to cope with the pressures of our busy daily lives.
Join Punnu for his training to discover Reiki or to take your Reiki skills to the next level. He teaches according to the tradition of Dr. Mikao Usui Sensei and has over 30 years of experience in Reiki and has studied various other holistic healing modalities. The training may be taken as a 1-5 day course, culminating in Grand Master Certification. Completion of each prior level is a prerequisite for joining subsequent levels. You will receive a comprehensive Reiki manual and a certificate for each level.
Whether you want to treat yourself, help friends/family/pets, develop yourself spiritually or start a professional practice, Reiki has endless healing benefits and anyone can learn this practice. It also compliments and works in conjunction with other holistic healing modalities to empower the session and enhance recovery.
• Reiki Level 1 – USD 300
• Reiki Level 2 – USD 350
• Reiki Level 3 – USD 400
• Reiki Level 4 – USD 500
• Reiki Grand Master – USD 650
Receive a 10% discount if you join 2 or more levels or bring a friend and get both a 10% discount for every level.
Training can be booked as a package or individually.
Embodied Feminine Arts 100hr Yoga Teacher Training w/ Tina Nance
Early Bird Price : $1850 USD For a Limited Time!
We live in a time where the Yang qualities of goal orientation, directional focus, achievement, & "getting sh*t done" in the world saturate our value system. Within the last 60 years, inspired women of the western world have duplicated this potent Yang focus in order to courageously stake their equality & autonomy & express their voice & contribution in the world. As a result women are well on the way to reinstating their social, political & economic freedom . And yet when relentless yang outward moving energy is not balanced with equal priority for yin inward moving energy, this imminently leads to the detriment of our physical & psycho- emotional health, as women. And often manifests as hormonal & reproductive disorders, depression, anxiety & burn out .
We are now coming to realise that true equality & liberation lies in equally valuing, understanding & embodying the inherent quality of Yin. Yin qualities include Embodiment & the subsequent access to somatic & emotional intelligence that an inward lens invokes. Informing greater self awareness & thus conscious relationship within & without. Inviting the potential to create both heart & earth centred community & self referencing our true source of freedom within our own beings .
As women, inside of our bodies moves a potent feminine current of awakening, a river of Shakti birthed from the temple of our Wombs. It is our birthright. A source of power that has been muted for thousands of years that is beckoning us to Re-Member.
When surrendered to, this current unravels the postured conditioning of the minds story of separation, WITHIN THE BODIES TISSUE. An infinite intelligence that spontaneously unwinds the tension stored in our connective tissue created from identifying with thoughts & behaviours that are out of alignment with our True Nature. Creating space for infinite insight & knowing to arise in & through our BODIES & repattern our nervous systems from the inside out. This current permeates through all the unconscious places of hiding from the truth of who we are & translates into directly experiential shifts in perception & behaviour, melting the heart open to experience the uncontrived Love & Wholeness that is our birth right.
SHE is currently Rising through our bodies & hearts en masse, invoking our remembrance. Inviting us to become embodied vehicles for Her Wisdom to move through us, unimpeded by our personal story of insecurity & separation. In order to step into reclaim our birthright , to Re-Member Her Essence within our bodies , our sensual essence & our wombs. Returning to our fullness as INTEGRATED & EMBODIED Awake Women, bringing balance back to our earth in this potent time of transformation & evolutionary change.
Are you feeling HER call?
This 100hr Womb Wellness Training is specifically for women, & is designed to offer empowering education on female anatomy, hormonal health & feminine well being.
Active Consciousness Meditation 50, 100 & 200hr Teacher Training w/ Punnu Singh Wasu
November 11 - December 1
“The purpose of meditation is not to get good at meditation techniques but to get good at life”. - Punnu Wasu
This comprehensive training is an intensive meditation and healing program which creates the necessary atmosphere for an individual to explore deeper dimensions on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level and also to bring about personal experiences and connection with the unified field of consciousness.
Designed and established by Punnu, he will share his profound knowledge and rich experience of over 35 years which has wide application and maintains both psychological and spiritual depth. You will profoundly deepen your personal meditation practice and receive many ancient and powerful tools to apply to your personal life while gaining the confidence and skills to teach meditation to others.
This journey of self-discovery and inner transformation is open to anyone, whether or not you have any desire to teach meditation.
USD 1’190 (50hr)
USD 1,990 (100hr)
USD 3,190 (200hr)
“Early Bird” & "Bring a Friend" discounts are available!
Punnu was born and raised in Hyderabad, India into a family that has a true love for kirtan and spirituality. From an early age, he was interested in learning and practicing meditation and various other healing modalities. He has studied with different masters in ashrams and yoga & meditation schools all over India, Indonesia and Philippines.
USD 1,190 (50hr)
Women ReWilding: A Yoga Training to Embody Cyclical Wisdom, Vitality & Freedom 100hr w/ Bex Tyrer
November 22 - December 1
Embark on a powerful journey into the Feminine Way of teaching and practicing Yoga. You will learn about the history of women and yoga, including yogic myths and stories, the role of women in Tantra yoga and the great wisdom Goddesses, the Mahavidyas. You will learn how to work with the “inner yoga” and natural shifts in consciousness that happen during a woman’s life stages and menstrual cycle. You will also learn yoga, dance and meditation practices to support these changes and rites of passage.
What you will learn:
- Menstruality and feminine leadership
- Menstrual Cycle Awareness as a template for supporting women; whether this be through therapy, coaching or simply as a colleague & friend. As well as for sequencing & designing courses
- How trauma and stress specifically impacts women
- Facilitating Women’s Circles
- Embodied movement & practices for self confidence, sexuality & creativity
- Consciously moving through life stages as a source of initiation and power; including peri-menopause
- Navigating critical issues in Yoga including patriarchy, cultural appropriation & body politics and body image
- Women in the history and evolution of yoga
- Goddess traditions & mythic lens and how this informs our contemporary world
- Feminine Flows to foster healthy self-esteem, self-discovery and a positive body image
- Vinyasa Flow for emotional & physical stability
- Hatha Yoga to cultivate stamina & presence
- Yoga Therapy to support pelvic organ and breast health
- Yin & myofascial release to self-regulate and ease into sensation
- Restorative Yoga for deep rest & rejuvenation
- Mantra & Mudra to cultivate inner vitality/prana shakti
- Elemental Dance supportive of your sacred sexuality
- Voice Activation: The feet-womb-heart-voice connection!
- The Art of Healing touch & Thai Massage
- Develop a personalised self-practice & guide others to do the same
- Yoga Nidra to harmonise the nervous system & invite insight
The Art of Teaching: Myth, Magic & Mastery 100h YACEP Teacher Training Course w/ Bex Tyrer
Pre-Sale Price: $1,399 USD
Regular Price: $1,899 USD
A Journey Into the Ancient Wisdom & Modern Embodiment of Yoga w/ Bex Tyrer
This course is designed to support you to be the most epic, authentic and inspirational yoga teacher possible. In this full 10 days, Bex will share tips, tricks and tools that she has learned during her 15 years of teaching literally thousands of students and hundreds of yoga teachers from all different backgrounds and cultures.
This is a powerful opportunity to explore all things "yoga." You will hone skills, build confidence, and learn a ton about yoga's rich history to its present expression. You will develop your passion for teaching in a way that is deeply relevant to the times we are living in.
The course is available for all levels of experience. The skills and insights it provides are invaluable for how you show up in the world: In the studio, in your relationships and in Life.
What you will learn:
- Refine your pedagogical approach: Learn how to teach yoga in a way that is generative rather than limiting
- Communicate in a way which is effortless, engaging and also deeply empowering for the practitioner
- Drop the jargon and simplify your teaching vocabulary to be able to give clear and effective cues
- Develop a confident, natural teaching style applicable for sharing your passion, whether that be teaching yoga or anything else
- Unique ways to theme and develop classes, workshops and courses
- Teach to the pancha kosha: The 5 bodies of the physical, vital, mental, wisdom and bliss
- Verbal, Visual and Tactile adjustments: when they are and are not necessary
- Vocal activation techniques to speak from a place of inner authority
- A range of different sequencing techniques for Vinyasa, Power, Hatha yoga, Yin & Restorative yoga
- An introduction to the Art of Thai Massage as a way to support hands-on adjustments
Kirtan East West Academy w/ Punnu Singh Wasu & Dave Stringer
Immerse Yourself in the Power of Kirtan
Module 1: USD 1’490 - 5 days (Dec 6 - 10)
Module 2: USD 1’490 - 5 days (Dec 11 - 15)
Module 1 & 2: USD 2'490 - 10 days (Dec 6 - 15)
Early Bird: 10% discount when fully paid by September 1, 2023
Friendship Discount: Bring a friend - USD$108 discount for you and your friends
Are you a Kirtan lover and passionate about singing and chanting from the heart?
Would you love to share this ancient & modern spiritual practice with the world?
This is a unique and transformational opportunity to study traditional and contemporary styles of playing and singing devotional mantras. Learn to express yourself through music referencing both Indian classical music and Western folk, rock and jazz idioms, taught by Dave Stringer and Punnu Wasu. Chanting and meditation will also be explored from the perspective of neuroscience.
The playful and empowering teaching style of Punnu and Dave will be supported by other highly-qualified music teachers in this heart, soul and voice activating intensive training. Their profound knowledge and vast experience in Kirtan combined with their Eastern & Western music background and devoted approach to teaching provides an incredibly inspirational musical experience.
This training is accessible to beginners with no previous musical training, people with intermediate experience and Kirtan leaders who want to refine their skills.
- Full tuition — Immersive study and practice
- Highly qualified and professional musician teachers and assistants
- In-depth Kirtan and Bhakti Yoga manual
- Organic vegetarian lunch
- Indonesian, German and French translations are available upon request.
- Closed messaging group
BONUS – Apprenticeship
Students who have successfully completed both the modules of Kirtan Academy - East meets West have the opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship. Apprentices have the chance to assist, hold space, dive deeper and learn through the experience in a future Kirtan Training.
Please check Punnu’s website for all the details about What You’ll Learn.
Dave Stringer is a twice Grammy-nominated producer, musician, vocalist and songwriter who has been widely profiled as one of the most innovative artists of the modern Yoga movement. He's both an inspiring singer and a compelling public speaker, resolving neuroscience, yoga philosophy and art into a participatory theatrical experience. Dave is featured in the documentary films Mantra: Sounds Into Silence and The Power of Mantra and has toured extensively, leading concerts, workshops and retreats all over the world.
Punnu Singh Wasu is an Indian vocalist, musician, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was born and raised into a family that has a true love for kirtan and spirituality. He began studying harmonium and singing at the tender age of 5. At age 10, he moved on to studying the Indian Classical Music while travelling with his father throughout India singing the beautiful verses of Kirtan. Nowadays he performs globally and is featured in the documentary "The Power of Mantra".
"Early Bird" & "Bring a Friend" Discounts available
The Journey Within - A Yintelligence Training w/ Chris Fox
Early Bird: US$650 (until 11th Nov)
The Journey Within - A Yintelligence Training
Deeper body || Deeper mind || Deeper world
Welcome to the unfolding of yourself.
The Journey Within is a deep dive of introspective sensations. This training is an inclusive exploration for both teachers and students alike. We will explore into the felt senses of our body and mind using intelligent techniques and innovative ideas that will enhance your experience of yin, movement, and breath. We will play with safe and sustainable movement, freeing up our lymphatic system, create space and strength for our joints and fascia, and we will weave in storytelling and myth in magical ways.
Yintelligence is an evolution of curiosity from the static shapes of yin combined with ecstatic movement and mobility therapy. It’s about making more accessible and inclusive classes, to weave poetry with movement, and surrender into a deeper experience beyond words and labels, beyond shapes into shapelessness, beyond the aesthetic and more into the experiential and imaginal. The shapes are vessels for a deeper inner experience, and Yintelligence encourages everyone to explore this journey within for a more sustainable practice and a deeper understanding of the human body.
What you will learn through this training is how to practice and share Yintelligence in your own creative ways. It will deepen your awareness of the body, and you will be given the tools on how to share this in your own classes as well.
Let’s go together on this journey within.
Questions Before Registration?
50h Sound Healing Academy w/ Punnu Singh Wasu
Discover Your Gifts Through Sound
PRICE: USD $1,190
Sound Healing is a profound and powerful experience of sound and vibrational frequency which combines instrumental live music, pure natural sound, vocal activation, ancient mantras & soulful voices. Sound has been utilised in various cultures for thousands of years as a tool for the body, mind and spirit of a person for harmony and healing.
Punnu's Sound Healing training offers a deep immersion into the world of sound, devotion, music as a way of healing and to express yourself through music. The course contains both learning through receiving various sound healing modalities and exploring them through guided practice by Punnu's playful and empowering teaching style supported by other highly qualified and professional musician teachers. Participants are guided into silence through meditation, receive sound immersion, and go into the practice of exploring the voice and different instruments as sound healing tools.
Whether you are looking to simply learn about sound healing, how to incorporate it into your offerings, or if you have the ambition to begin hosting your own sound baths, Punnu's devoted approach to teaching provides an incredibly inspirational musical experience to discover yourself and your gifts through sound.
• Full tuition – Immersive study and practice
• Highly qualified and professional musician teachers and assistants
• In-depth sound healing training manual
• Organic vegetarian lunch
• Indonesian and German translations are available upon request.
• Closed messaging group
BONUS – Apprenticeship
Students who have successfully completed the Sound Healing training have the opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship. Apprentices have the chance to assist, hold space, dive deeper and learn through the experience in a future Sound Healing training.
Please check Punnu’s website for all the details about What You’ll Learn.
Punnu Singh Wasu is an Indian vocalist with a unique soulful voice, gifted musician, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He was born and raised into a family that has a true love for kirtan (devotional music) and spirituality. He has over 45 years of profound knowledge and rich experience in music. Nowadays Punnu performs globally, he has his own Kirtan and Sound Healing Academy and is featured in the documentary "The Power of Mantra".
Our yoga and healing faculty have taken to the online stage to bring their world-class trainings & courses into the comfort of your own home. If an online course is calling you, take a look at their offerings below. Please contact each teacher for more information.
The Yogi's Way 300hr Online Training
October 16, 2022 | One Year online study
The Yogi's Way offers a deep exploration of the healing, transformation and spiritual awakening process through the lens of traditional Yoga and Veda, shared in an accessible, contemporary, and impactful way.
If you have been feeling the call to align to your soul's truth and you feel resonance with the spiritual path of yoga - you are invited on a transformational journey of healing the body, opening the heart, expanding the mind, and liberating the spirit.
Over 12 months, you will be guided on a journey of self-discovery by applying the tools, teachings and developmental pathways of traditional Yoga with Ayurvedic support throughout.
Through a combination of sadhana (practice), satsang (spiritual talks), sangha (spiritual community), swadyaya (self-reflection and self-practice), and 1:1 support, you will come to understand, through experience:
- How to use Yoga and Ayurveda for healing and thriving
- How to use Yoga for transformation and spiritual growth
- How to use your whole life for healing, transformation and spiritual growth
The course commitment is about 8 hours/week so that you can maintain your daily commitments. This helps to promote integration of the insights gained from practice by applying them to real-life situations, where the rubber hits the road.
The core intentions of the program are to help you:
- Understand the teachings and practices for the developmental stages of spiritual growth as described in Yoga from the Vedas
- Gain the knowledge, clarity, direction, tools and confidence for your spiritual journey
- Have a living, embodied experience of the impact of these practices and teachings and truly know in your own body, heart, mind, and spirit a profoundly deep freedom, acceptance and connection with all of life
During The Yogi’s Way, you will:
- Practice regularly – 3 times/week over 1 year
- Follow a progressive program of deepening practices that guide you into depth of insight
- Curriculum theme: Learn the technology of Yoga as a system of awakening
- Guided by master Yoga teacher with 20 years experience
- Be holistically cared for throughout by highly credentialed Ayurvedic doctor who will provide consultations and design customized health programs for you
- Integrate both recorded content to view at your convenience as well as regular live community components to keep you feeling engaged and connected to a supportive and inspiring community
Expressions of Yin The Holistic Approach UNWINDING with Carlos Romero 50 Hour Yin Yoga Deepening Online Program
Starts January 7th
Includes 4x zoom live calls
Investment: $555 USD
During the course of this program, we will be unfolding the different Expressions of Yin, across Yin Yoga, Fascia Universe, Functional Approach to the Practice, Somatic Embodiment, Sound Healing Meditation & Yoga Nidra to support the unwinding of mental habits, emotional fluctuations and physical tensions that rest within our bodily systems.
This Yin Deepening Program will be full of embodied practices in relation to Fascia, the Soma and ways to drop our nervous system to the minimum as a doorway for healing.
INSIGHTS & EMBODIMENT
• Yin Yoga fundamentals
• The pathway into Embodiment
• Embodied Yin
• Fascia Universe
• Fascia through the lens of yin yoga
• Embodying your fascia in conscious movement
• Somatic Awareness
• Archetypal yin yoga poses
• Yin Yoga Sound healing sessions
• Yoga Nidra
And so much more...
• Access to Online Learning
• Comprehensive Training Manual
• 50hr Yoga Alliance certification (YACEP and contributing hours towards 300hr advanced training with Yoga Alliance)
• Private Access to FB Group Sangha
Learn More: https://livininspired.com/unwinding.html
Expressions Of Yin The Holistic Approach REWIRING with Carlos Romero 50hr Deepening Yin Yoga Training
Self-Paced online journey
In this golden edition we will be deepening on Embodied Yin Yoga, Sound journey Meditation, Nidra, Fascia Unwinding & Somatic movement as practices that will support, promote and create a new baseline of attunement as well as deep harmonization from the inside out. A journey of embodiment and flow state!. An exploration into our subtle body in relation to somatic awareness and expansion of consciousness through the multi layers of our bodies!
Yoga Alliance Certified
Expressions of Yin Manual
Unlimited Access to Expressions of Yin Online Videos
• The Journey Begins Embodiment
• The Breath. What Does it Mean to be Embodied?
• Elements of the Practice. The Integration Station
• Holistic Healing. Deepening into the World of Somatics|
• Yoga Nidra an Ocean of Stillness
• Embodied Yin & Pranayam
• Sound Journey Meditations
100HR THE EXPRESSIONS OF YIN
(YACEP and Contributes towards 300hr advanced Training with Yoga Alliance)
UNWINDING + REWIRING BUNDLE PACKAGE
When you book both UNWINDING & REWIRING, you will learn ways of decoding and releasing tension in the body and gain tools for embodying a better way of BEing with an attunement and integration of these deep practices.
SPECIAL BUNDLE PRICE $875 USD
Save over $200! when Booking the Bundle
Online Yoga Teacher Training
with Daniela Garza Rios
This Online Yoga Teacher Training with Daniela's SOHA ELEMENTS consists of 2 parts: Seeds 50hrs and Starlight 50hrs.
You can take both individually or together as 100hrs towards your 300HR Yoga Alliance Certification. If you haven´t completed your 200hrs, these can be taken as Immersions and count as Yoga Alliance Continued Education Hours YACEP.
SoHA SEEDS 50 HR / Yoga Meets Traditional Chinese Medicine
50 HOUR Online Yoga Teacher Training
Includes pre-recorded sessions
- Experience the magnificence of the Elements and understand their qualities within your Body’s Subtle Anatomy.
- Learn the Meridians of Traditional Chinese Medicine and their relationship to your Organs.
- Learn the Emotions behind each Organ and the tools to reshape your Attitude towards life!
- Learn the main Points within the Meridians and know what they are for and how to find them within yourself and another.
- Practice Mandala Vinyasa, Elemental Yoga Sequences included with soothing Live Music for each one of the 5 Elements.
- Learn Element Theory and Play Weekly Element Games, to motivate and refresh your Lifestyle.
- Learn ways to Rebalance yourself, in the mind, on the mat. From your heart to the kitchen, and with your community.
- Share these Ancient Teachings with your students and your loved ones.
SoHA STARLIGHT 50 HR / Traditional Chinese Medicine meets Thai Yoga Massage
50 HOUR Online Yoga Teacher Training
Includes pre-recorded sessions
FIND OUT MORE & BOOK
- 5 Elements
- 5 Embodied Practices
- 5 Thai Yoga Massage Sequences
- 5 Meditations and how to guide them
- 5 Virtues
...and an epic team of facilitators!!!
Dive into this Universe with us. Learn the Essence of touch, embody your inner beauty with Thai Yoga Asanas for grounding and soul-nourishing, Breath and Shaking Meditation to release all tension from your body, Yin Yoga with Yoga Nidra to rest and regenerate, Mandala Vinyasa and Movement as Medicine to activate your spirit, Visualization Meditations to grow into your dreams, and the exquisite experience of Ecstatic Dance that brings freedom and sovereignty to your being!
Together with a prayer and ritual for the Elements as a closure of your Human Body recognizing your Earth Body.
100hr Online Lucid Flow w/ Daniela Garza Rios
MANDALA VINYASA IMMERSION TRAINING
100hr LUCID FLOW
Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
Starts February 12th
An Immersion into your Body and Soul
Reconnect to your Lucid Flow
We want to create a safe space for your to experience the wisdom of the Vedic teachings and design YOUR OWN sequences that feel exquisite to your body and soul!
In this self-paced IMMERSION we will guide you step by step to
Nourish what makes you feel empowered, find your unique giving voice,Tap into the ancestral wisdom lineage, that will make you feel alive, vibrant, and fully owning your potential.
This online immersion is for you if:
- You’re ready to stop accessing your power from a very ‘masculine perspective’, and embody a fine tune balance of nourishing practices and soft, fluid guidelines.
- You’ve been experiences a numbness or disconnection with your practice and flow
- You have been pondering in teaching yoga but don’t yet feel fully confident to do so.
- You are already a teacher but need some more inspiration and ideas to create epic sequences.
- You wish to dig deeper on anatomy, menstrual cycles, business of yoga, meditations, mantras, or mythology.
- You want to understand the behind the scenes of being an epic yoga teacher.
Here’s what’s included:
- Forever access to 6 modules of recorded content
- 24/7 Access to full length Mandala Vinyasa Flows
- Weekly Live Zoom Calls
- Lectures, Mantra, Mythology, and Meditations for each Module
- Access to the global SOHA Tribe and platforms
- Invited guest teachers on: Spinal Water Dance Class, Menstrual Cycle Awareness masterclass, Business of Yoga, and Vedic Teachings
- BONUS: Krama Lab - Teaching Methodology dissecting all Mandala flows, and learning the behind the scenes of these epic flows.
- BONUS: Full 6 masterclass package of Functional Anatomy with renowned Osteopath