Class Schedule and Registration
OUR YOGA STUDIOS ARE OPEN!
We are excited to be offering a dynamic schedule of your favourite and NEW style of classes daily from 7am to 6pm. We have Night Events back as well for soothing sound healings and deep soul connections. Please see our print schedule or below for our LIVE schedule of class type and teacher information.
Our schedule may take a moment to load so take a quiet moment to enjoy a full inhale, and a slow relaxing exhale. The schedule will then appear.
Click on each class style and description and to find out more about the teacher.
- For daytime classes, registration opens 30 minutes before the start of the class. It is a first-come, first-served process where strict class number limits will be adhered to.
- Our in-studio classes will have very limited capacity to ensure social distancing for students and teachers.
- We do not offer advance booking or reservations for daily classes with the exception of Ecstatic Dance.
Yoga Barn Studio Guidelines (during COVID-19) & Etiquette
Etiquette is at the heart of a yoga practice and it is best to know this sooner rather than later to gain respect of your fellow yogis and teachers. Given the current COVID-19 national regulations and recommendations for maintaining 'social distancing' and appropriate personal hygiene measure we have some re-opening rules to be respected and followed by our returning guests. Please adhere to these rules to ensure our staff, guests and facilities maintain the highest customer experience and health standards.
PLEASE NOTE COVID PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE AT THE YOGA BARN
- Please accept that the Yoga Barn Security will perform a temperature check on your wrist at the parking lot, appreciate them, they are doing their job.
- Please wash your hands frequently, there are plenty of hand washing stations to choose from, and please bring a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Please keep a comfortable social distance from others.
- Please wear your favorite mask for this event, get creative!
Yoga Barn Studio Guidelines:
- Class registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis and takes place in the Lower Reception. At this time, you cannot pre-pay or pre-book classes.
- Each class is 1 hour and 30 minutes duration, unless otherwise noted.
- Classes are mostly Open Level, unless labelled otherwise on the schedule. Registration opens 30 minutes before daytime classes and 1 hour before for evening classes (those starting at 7:30pm or 8pm).
- Ecstatic Dance and Sunday Dance are our most popular classes and have special registration rules, see here.
- COVID-19 'social distancing' outlines a maximum of 25 people per studio. Once registration hits that maximum the class is considered full. There are NO EXCEPTIONS, we will not squeeze another person in the room.
- Classes Entrance is closed 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. Exception: Yoga Nidra class is closed for registration and entry 5 minutes after the class start.
- For daily classes, Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to join classes, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule unless otherwise stated on the schedule as ‘Child Friendly’.
- With the exception of the Yoga Barn Menagerie, no pets are allowed in classes.
If you are new to yoga, read our Beginners Guide to Yoga at The Yoga Barn here.