Class Schedule and Registration
You can see our latest class schedule below (it may take a moment to load). Click on each class to see its description and find out more about the teacher.
If you are new to yoga, read our Beginners Guide to Yoga at The Yoga Barn here.
We also like to highlight that our various studios accommodate large community size classes. Positive guest experiences are our highest priority so our classes have limited numbers, our reception staff aim to ensure we balance the level of ‘community spirit’ with our guest comfort by adhering to open class registration for the fairness of all.
Complete Business Closure Dates
- Up until Thursday 30 April, 2020
This is a Community Health Care measure in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). All our facilities will be CLOSED for precautionery operational sanitization.
Re-opening Dates (subject to change)
- Friday 1st May, 2020
Please note regarding class registration:
- We do not offer advance booking or reservations for daily classes with the exception of Ecstatic Dance.
- Our daytime class registration opens 30 minutes before each class time. Our classes often fill up so we recommend arriving with time to secure your spot.
- For night-time events (starting 7:30pm or 8pm) registration opens 1 hour before the start of the event. These are very popular so if you want to be sure to get a spot, book online here or arrive at the time when registration opens. Once you are registered, you can grab a fresh juice from our Juice Bar or relax in our garden space.
- Workshops and masterclasses can be booked in advance - either online here or at our Upper Reception on site.
- The schedule below and on the app is for information purposes and remains subject to change.