Class Schedule and Registration
You can see our latest class schedule below (it may take a moment to load). Click on each class to see its description and find out more about the teacher.
If you are new to yoga, read our Beginners Guide to Yoga at The Yoga Barn here.
We also like to highlight that our various studios accommodate large community size classes. Positive guest experiences are our highest priority so our classes have limited numbers, our reception staff aim to ensure we balance the level of ‘community spirit’ with our guest comfort by adhering to open class registration for the fairness of all.
Please note early closure & holidays in Feb and March:
- Saturday 29 Feb is Kuningan: Open at 1pm and first class at 2pm.
- Tuesday 24 March Pre-Nyepi Day Last class at 2pm and closes at 4pm.
- Wednesday 25 March Nyepi Day - The Yoga Barn closed.
- Sunday 29 March Last class 11am | Sunday Dance in preparation for BaliSpirit Festival Opening Party
- Sunday 5 April - The Yoga Barn CLOSED so all staff can attend the BaliSpirit Festival, Community Day
Please note regarding class registration:
- We do not offer advance booking or reservations for daily classes with the exception of Ecstatic Dance.
- Our daytime class registration opens 30 minutes before each class time. Our classes often fill up so we recommend arriving with time to secure your spot.
- For night-time events (starting 7:30pm or 8pm) registration opens 1 hour before the start of the event. These are very popular so if you want to be sure to get a spot, book online here or arrive at the time when registration opens. Once you are registered, you can grab a fresh juice from our Juice Bar or relax in our garden space.
- Workshops and masterclasses can be booked in advance - either online here or at our Upper Reception on site.
- The schedule below and on the app is for information purposes and remains subject to change.