7-DAY DHARMA HEALING FASTING RETREAT
Discover Fasting as a Path of Dharma
Led by Hillary Hitt, founder of Dharma Healing International, this 7-day fast is a dynamic education into the sanctuary of your body, the transformative process of fasting and a journey towards a pure, awakened relationship with the world we live in.
December 1-8, 2019
Be guided by Hillary to reach your fullest potential as you let go of old toxicity to become clearer, more conscious, more alive, more immune-intelligent, and divinely Awake. Here are the key benefits that you will gain by completing this 7-Day Dharma Healing Fasting Retreat.
- Experience a fully holistic cleansing journey according to Buddha Dharma principles, that focus your mind on the Karmic issues that prevent you from being feeling happy with yourself, free, awake and full of vitality.
- Learn about Bio-Spiritual nutrition, a teaching that embodies the nutritional value of certain foods and the different food groups that resonate with the development of our spiritual frequencies, the body’s organs, functions, and cleansing process, the mind body interface, the Middle Path of the gut-brain connection, and your highest purpose.
- Explore the intricate, intimate relationships we have with ourselves, and the world around us; learning how to slow down, to stimulate your metabolism, to practice intermittent fasting, to eat a more ketogenic diet and to nourish yourself according to your age, sex, health condition and schedule.
- Fully cleanse yourself so you can acknowledge mental attitudes, beliefs and emotional issues that get stuck in the gut-brain, endocrine-chakra consciousness of the microbiome (“Second Brain”), the brain and our mitochondria, to obtain the full physical, mental and spiritual benefits of your fast.
What is included in the 7-Day Dharma Healing Retreat?
- Daily coconut water, herbal tea and mineral broth soup
- Daily fresh, cold-pressed juices to create the optimum conditions in the body for it to self-heal
- Supplements such as homemade Five Flavor Cleansing Formula, bentonite clay, vitamin C, Ionic Liquid Minerals
- Daily lectures on Bio-Spiritual Nutrition and whole person ecology, fasting, eating healthy and dharma for going through life changes
- 10 class card for use on classes in yoga, meditation and sound healing
- 7 Self-Administered "Yogalonics" Colonic Irrigation Sessions
- Weekly Epsom Salts and Liver Flush
- 2 x Infrared sauna sessions, a technique that uses Far-Infrared Rays to heat the body, penetrating into the skin to dissolve harmful substances (toxins) while vitalising cells and metabolism
- 4-hour workshop on breaking your fast and what to avoid in the first 10 days after the fast
- Reflexology Foot massage to help boost your overall health through applied pressure on the reflex points on the feet
- Dharma Healing Fasting Handbook full of information and tools to help you continue when you return home
Private Counseling is offered for those who request it (optional, at additional cost). You can also book additional spa, colon hydrotherapy or holistic healing treatments (at additional cost).
What is NOT included in the 7-Day Dharma Healing Retreat?
- Airport transfer
- Accommodation (if you choose the "Retreat Only" option when booking)
Book your spot on this 7-Day Dharma Healing Fasting Retreat
Retreat + Accommodation
3-DAY RAW FOOD COURSE
Join Hillary for three days and dive into the world of raw food on her 3-day "In the Kitchen Raw Food" course, December 9th - 11th 2019.
This 3-day course is fully interactive and you will be in the kitchen immersing yourself into the world of raw foods. You'll learn how to alchemically prepare, create and taste a selection of bio-available, nutritious, in-the-raw-dishes.
Whilst in the kitchen Hillary will not only be sharing recipes but leading discussions on topics such as:
- Why we eat raw food?
- What are the benefits of eating raw food?
- The Human Energy Field
- The digestion and metabolism of raw foods vs. cooked food
- The Microbiome
- Ketogenic Foods
- Proper Food Combining
Throughout the 3-day course you'll learn the following Alchemical Preparation Techniques:
- Soaking Nuts, Seeds and Grains
- Blending meals
- Fresh juicing and making liquid drinks
- Preparing healthy (and very delicious) deserts
It is a fun, lively and extremely informative journey into raw food.
Who is this course for?
This In the Kitchen Raw Food 3-day course is available to anyone interested in learning more about raw food and all participants of the 7-Day Dharma Healing Retreat.
In the Kitchen Raw Food 3-day course
December 9th - 11th 2019
Have any Questions?
Dates don't work?
Add your email here to be
Not what you are looking for? Take a look at some other options