Private Yoga Class
Yoga | Meditation | Mobility | Breathwork | Kundalini | Prenatal Yoga
Bring your practice to the next level with our personalized class. Work together with our experienced practitioners to better understand your practice, recover from injuries, set your personal goal, and so much more.
|Type of Private||Duration||Rate||Additional Charge|
|Individual (1-5 students)||60 minutes||IDR 1,000,000 for 1 student||IDR 150,000 for every additional 1 student up to 9 students.|
|Individual (1-5 students)||90 minutes||IDR 1,300,000 for 1 student||IDR 150,000 for every additional 1 student up to 9 students.|
|Group (10-15 students)||60 minutes||IDR 2,750,000 for 10-15 students||IDR 100,000 for every additional 1 student over 15 people. The maximum is 25 students|
|Group (10-15 students)||90 minutes||IDR 3,700,000 for 10-15 students||IDR 150,000 for every additional 1 student over 15 people. The maximum is 25 students|
What are the benefits of prenatal yoga?
- Improve sleep
- Stabilize your mood
- Increase the strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- Decrease lower back pain, nausea, headaches and shortness of breath
Meet our prenatal yoga teacher, Wine Pramiyanti.
Wine has been teaching prenatal yoga since 2010. Her teaching methods have developed with experience from her own two pregnancies, which she now shares with expectant mothers. She patiently shares how movements can be used during pregnancy and throughout labor, always encouraging mothers to stay connected with their body and baby and to breathe.
*For sessions outside of The Yoga Barn please contact us for details.
- To confirm your booking, we require full payment to be made within 24 hours after making the reservation.
- A 50% refund policy only for cancellation made 48 hours before your appointment.
- There will be no refund if you don't show up for your session.
- The practitioner might give you a shorter session if you turn up late for your session.
What are included?
What to bring (suggested)?
Due to the high demand for private classes, please book in advance (at least 4 days prior to your intended date). To allow us to arrange the class for you!
You can book your private class by filling out this form: