7-Day Reclaim Yourself Retreat
You are invited on a journey of self-discovery.
Reconnect to your sense of Self, discover the magic of Bali's culture and embrace the power of community on a 7-day retreat that combines yoga, meditation and healing to help you claim back who you truly are.
|Dates||Retreat Inclusions||Book Now|
|A Day On Retreat||Retreat + Accommodation||More Dates|
Connect. Reclaim. Transform.
This group retreat honors you with a much-needed break from the demands and distractions of daily life, so your body can release years of tension and allow you the space for self-awareness and a deep sense of knowing what to do next in life. These 7-days are about tuning back into the true YOU.
You’ll be guided through a carefully curated schedule to take you on a journey of rejuvenation and empowerment. With a touch of astrological guidance to inspire self-discovery, you’ll be sharing in deep connections with a loving community of teachers, guides and retreaters - so you feel fully supported physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
What is included on this 7-day Yoga Retreat?
- Opening ceremony with your retreat angels
- A group welcome dinner of fresh, wholesome foods
- An introduction to The Yoga Barn with your retreat angels
- A retreat schedule based on your needs and goals
- Exclusive 1 week UNLIMITED Yoga Barn Class Pass so you can experience a variety of different yoga, meditation, and movement classes
- Priority entry for popular classes and events
- 2 sound healing evening events
- 90-minute retreat group private yoga class
- A Vedic Astrology workshop
- 90-minute Vedic Astrology Reading to help you re-align with your path
- 90-minute Esalen Massage for the ultimate healing and relaxation
- Ayurvedic Acupressure Foot Massage at KUSH
- Sunday Ecstatic Dance to end the week together in celebration
- Daily Breakfast from our Garden Kafe
- 1 daily cold-pressed juice from our Juice Bar
- A group trip to Sebatu Temple, a Balinese Sacred Water Temple, for a purification ceremony
- A group outing to a Balinese compound for a cultural dinner with a local family
- Yoga Barn Gift Bag & treats
- Closing circle with your retreat angels
- Farewell meal of fresh, wholesome foods
- 8 Nights Accommodation @ The Nest (Private or Shared)
- 1 Airport Transfer
What is not included on this 7-day Yoga Retreat?
- Meals (other than those mentioned above)
- Health and/or travel insurance (recommended)
- Additional Healing Services or Kush Spa treatments
What does a typical day on our 7-Day Reclaim Yourself Retreat look like?
- Wake-up energized for the day ahead
- Enjoy a morning yoga class with your retreat group
- Breakfast at The Garden Kafe
- Spend some time journaling
- Refresh with your complimentary fresh juice
- Take a healing meditation class to connect you to true self
- Indulge in some “you time” to eat, relax and read
- Take a nourishing Yin or Restorative yoga class with your retreat group
- End your day in a deeply relaxing sound healing experience
7-Day Reclaim Yourself Retreat
15 - 22nd December 2019
Retreat + Private Accommodation (SOLD OUT)
includes 8 nights of accommodation at The Nest in a Private Room
Retreat + Shared Accommodation
includes 8 nights of accommodation at The Nest in a Women's Only Dorm
Can't make this date? Be the first to know about our 2020 Reclaim Yourself Retreats by signing up here.
Option One. (SOLD OUT)
Tucked away in a lushly gardened area of The Yoga Barn, The Nest offers boutique hospitality in the heart of Ubud. The rooms are inspired by the arches of India and the textiles of Indonesia, with an earthy, bohemian vibe perfect for relaxing, reading, reflecting and sleeping among the treetops of Bali. Step out and wander through The Yoga Barn property and gardens or tuck in and enjoy the lofty ceilings and spectacular views from your room.
- Standard Room: Private room with private ensuite bathroom, with shower & sink.
- Women’s Dorm-Share Bunk Room: Shared room "dormitory" style, with 5 single bunk beds. En-suite bathroom, shared with other occupants of the dorm room. (All-female occupancy only. The dorm is not co-ed.)
Not what you are looking for? Take a look at some other options